How do you feel about the way you look? Does it make you unkind towards yourself? Today, we’re very happy to welcome Gina Weiboldt as our guest. Gina has a real-life way of looking at things. She is a holistic health coach and a master of helping people incorporate natural and holistic practices into their lives simply, easily, and in a way that doesn’t feel too much or overwhelming. Stay tuned to find out more!
Gina is a wife and a mom. And she takes her role as a stay-at-home mom very seriously. In today’s episode, she talks about how to love yourself and how to accept your physical body. She explains how to eat well, and she discusses how she manages to maintain a realistic and balanced view herself and of what makes her happy, while staying healthy, keeping on top of things, and not comparing herself with the rest of the world. Tune in now, to hear Gina’s story, and her inspiring and positive message.
- Come home to yourself.
- We’re all just works in progress.
- Real conversations are the kind that can make you cry.
- Getting in touch with yourself as you’re getting older so that you can enjoy your life.
- Feeling like you’re not fitting in, or that no-one understands you is painful.
- Accepting yourself doesn’t mean you’re not taking care of yourself.
- You don’t have to beat your body into something it’s not.
- Learning to feel good about yourself, regardless.
- Getting the rules about food out of your head.
- Tuning in, and being honest about what truly makes you feel good.
- Learning to check in on yourself.
- It can take time to learn to pay attention.
- If it doesn’t work for you, don’t follow it.
- Following your body, not the rules.
- Family dinners are magic!
- Finding balance.
Links and resources:
Gina on Facebook